After a thorough study of the entrepreneur’s business plan and strategy, BST will draw up a shortlist of suitable candidates for take-over or merger. For each candidate on the shortlist we will compose a comprehensive profile containing all relevant information needed to form a balanced judgement of that company’s suitability for take-over or merger.
Major components of these profiles are:
- Background information on the company.
- Specified statements of its activities and products.
- The current position of the company and the sector in which it operates.
- The company’s current economic status: is it stable? Is it expanding?
- Financial information.
- If relevant: information regarding the company’s manufacturing activities.
- The company’s market share.
- The company’s major customers.
- The company’s major suppliers.
- Number and quality of the company’s workforce.
- The company’s general reputation and its brand value in the sector.