In our investigation of the possibilities to outsource your manufacturing activities in Turkey, the following aspects will be mapped out:
- Volume and capacity of potential manufacturers.
- Their geographic location.
- Volume, capacity and quality of raw materials or semi-manufactured products suppliers.
- The total cost of the product, including transport costs.
- The potential manufacturer’s expertise and workmanship.
- The need for technological completion from your country.
- Is the product eligible for any economic stimulation or incentive schemes?
- Are there possibilities to supply nearby markets from Turkey (‘Turkey as a gateway’)?
- Is outsourcing your production in Turkey indeed an interesting option, with a view to cost, technological quality, labour, stimulation schemes?